Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Good News

Holllaaaa, everybody! ;)

Maybe it's the first time i do write on my blog. Because, i'm lazy do write on my blog for long time. I hope you understand. By the way, how's your life? Is it fine? Is it okay? Is anyone sick? I hope you'll be okay. Because i'm sick now. Yaaa, just flu. Hihi. 

Okay. I want to share about good news to you. And this is about me. Haha. No, it's not about boy. It's about my future. Bismillah ! ;)

May, 25th 2013 ^^
That day was announcement about UN. So, i called it " Graduation Day " . I just stayed at home. Not go anywhere because my friends told me that who was not pass in UN, the teacher came to someone who was not pass in UN. After that, i was waiting for a long time. Many hoax news came. But, i didn't respect. And at 12 o'clock, my friend called me, she said that if the score saw at smanda's web. Finally, i opened my laptop then smanda's web. I got the score. I got my score. The score is found by me. I was happy. You know, i got 53,55 for my UN. Yippie! 

May, 28th 2013 ^^
That day was announcement about SNMPTN. So, i called it " SNMPTN Day " . Again and again, I just stayed at home. The first, i got the message from my friend that SNMPTN will be announced at 7 p.m. Okey, i was waiting. But, at 2 a.m, my friend called him again that SNMPTN will be announced at 4 p.m. Oke, i had 2 hours to opened the result of SNMPTN. 4 p.m ting tong! Oke, i got my number and password then log in. The result was I graduated in SNMPTN. I was into UB for Agrobisnis Perikanan. And it made me soooo happy. Alhamdulillah! ;)

For my friends who can't pass in SNMPTN, i know you will get good place for you. You know, God isn't sleep. God knows your effort and know how you want this place much. But, you have to know that it is been arranged by God. So, show your effort and do the best for you! I will pray for you, my friends ;) 

DON'T GIVE UP! 
DON'T STRESS!
DON'T CRY!
BECAUSE IT'S NOT LAST FOR YOUR LIFE!
IT'S THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE TO SHOW TO ANOTHER PEOPLE THAT YOU COULD! 

Okey, spirit and keep fight guys! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment