Monday, April 22, 2013

It makes me crazy, oh!

Hello guys! 

Today, my school is free for my self. But, another students who study at that school think that the school is not free, maybe. I don't care it. Because i'm bored with some lessons and i think my body needs refreshing. Yaaaaa! 

I don't have a plan where i'm going to refresh my body, my brain, and my soul. I think, i'm crazy. Maybe. Actually, some of you as student want to go to family certainly. But, how are your feel when you can't go to somewhere with your family and your bestfriends? My answer is entertain your self, your brain, your body, and your soul.

How I Do?

For me personally, I'm going to shopping. If you couldn't invite your family or your bestfriends, you can invite  your cousins. If they couldn't too. I think, the best way is go alone. Hahaha. Have you do that?

Secondly, listening music everyday, everymorning, everynight before you asleep. Because it's my way to refresh my brain, my self, and soul. Don't forget to refresh your body with a mellow song, a love song, a happy song. Because if you listen a rock song, a hardcore song, a methalic song, i think it's not the way to refresh your self. But, it's the way to broken your self. 

Thirdly, make your self happy with taking a picture. Do you have a camera? Anything camera. If you have a camera, you can make up your self so beautiful. And then, twalaaaaa. Smile :) I've done it before.

Top by Joger, Bali; Batik Skirt by Indah Bordir; Stella Black Shoes by UP shoes; Unbranded bag; Unbranded ring

Hahaha. You know, my face is sooo bad -__- But, i don't care. I do it because i'm crazy, i'm bored, and make my self happy. Is it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment