Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy birthday, Mom!

Good morning, everyone! 

To be glad because the lesson of exam today is Etika and Pengembangan Diri. I dont know what i'm gonna do because etika and pengembangan diri just to practice. Not writing. So, i dont study today. But, for wednesday, it will be a Monster day for me. Because, the lesson of exam tomorrow is accountant. I cant do. Ya, the answer is submit all of yourself to God. Because only God can understand yourself. 

Okay.

Today is my mom's bornday. Ya!!! And i dont say anything for her because i want to make a surprise to her. So, when i do my exam, i will call my mother to say "Happy birthday". 

"Happy Birthday, Mom. I hope you'll always health. You'll always get the lucky from Allah SWT. You'll always be patient than before. You're the best mommy i've ever had. Don't afraid, don't cry, because brothers and me will be safe you. Love you, Mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment